coming off paxil cr

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
bob p

coming off paxil cr

Post by bob p » Wed May 04, 2011 6:11 am

i have been on paxil cr for about 7-8 yrs. i haved lowered my dose from 25 mg to 12.5 mg and now i am on 10mg of the straight paxil not the cr (controlled release). i am feeling depressed and it does frighten me. this morning i just started to run. i know that is suppossed to bring some good feeling. anyone out there going off paxil that can give me some positive feedback. thanks, bob

shimdan

Re: coming off paxil cr

Post by shimdan » Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Probably some stories on Medication forum. I hate getting off SSI. Never taken Paxil but sometimes I feel like I have taken everything else. Exercise will help along with good nutrition.Also check out Paxil withdrawal on the net. Take care.

bob p

Post by bob p » Sat May 07, 2011 11:30 pm

thank you sooo much for the advice.

Pauly J

Post by Pauly J » Sat May 21, 2011 3:22 am

I am probably too late in responding, but I would not recommend going to a web site that deals with medication, especially withdraw symptoms! All you will hear is a bunch of nightmare stories of those who experienced the worse! This will only make things more difficult for you, and instill fear and expectations of having similar experiences as you withdraw from your medication!

pauly j