depressing day

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
bob p

depressing day

Post by bob p » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:57 pm

today i have a major whamy. i usually deal with anxiety but today was a terribly depressing time. i am dealing with getting out of my electrical business with my partner because it is getting way too much for me to handle. i do have 4 kids a wife and a full time job that has alot of ot to begin with. any helpful words.

shimdan

Re: depressing day

Post by shimdan » Sun May 01, 2011 6:24 pm

what you have written it appears you are dealing with a great deal of stress and life change. I would get the workbook and go over the chapters that deal with some of the areas you are dealing with. Right now it probably seems so overwhelming. Keep the communication with your spouse open. All this stress has a tendency to really play havoc with relationships.Wish I had some really earthshaking advice. Life is just so hard at times.

bob p

Re: depressing day

Post by bob p » Mon May 02, 2011 10:22 pm

hey shimdan i really appreciate the advice. it helped alot. i am going to go over some of the chapters that deal with doing too much and puting some time aside for myself and my family. thank you again. bob