Finally I am starting to feel a little human

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
lnerimarie

Finally I am starting to feel a little human

Post by lnerimarie » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:17 pm

This even gives me anxiety typing am I at the end yet. I havehad a life of trauma from my alholic fathers physical and mental abuse to my brother molesting to two ex-husbands one that cheated on me with my friend and then became pregenant anf the second one almost killing me and alot of inbetween things. I am now fifty I recently lost my job and having a hard time finding one and I have no relationship because I am so scared of men they make me shake. One morning I woke up and the info mercial was on and God it was like looking at myself. I am in my third session and have realized so much. I am not the only one and I am not going crazy because of the way I feel. It is a blessing that I feel a little better at this point. I have been to doctor after doctor to no help with not feeling better and recently I tried to leave this world and that did not come to pass. I tried because I feel I cannot go on anymore I don't want to feel pain and torture and empyness. I don't wanna die alone or go crazy.What do I have to look forward to.But as I listen to the tapes I am starting to feel different in a good way.That being dizzy like I'm standing outside of myself is normal and the aches and pains along with the anxiety.I so look forward to regaining who I was and to live in the moment and be happy. I am on my way...I know this will not be easy especially because at this point I am so stressed with being unemployed but it's a beginning..

Paisleegreen

Re: Finally I am starting to feel a little human

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Hi Lnerimarie! So glad to meet you! You have gone through a lot and I'm so glad that you are still with us here on earth. I'm so glad you saw the Infomercial. I was lucky to have my sister be around for a family reunion and she kept talking to me about Lucinda Bassett's CDs. It was a few months later that I came here and joined the group. It has really been a lifesaver for me as well. Later I got the CDs from my sister, as she wasn't using them. I've had some losses and trials in life, but I think what you have gone through is the worst, at least in my mind's eye and minimal experience. Any abuse is horrible, but sexual abuse can be so devastating.

You will find many people here that are kind and caring that will hopefully post to cheer you on while you work on your issues. I hope that you will be able to find the job you are looking for that will help ease your mind and give you some financial comfort.
Paislee