I'm considering moving back with my parents...

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
MrCleveland

I'm considering moving back with my parents...

Post by MrCleveland » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Lately, my parents have been calling me. They need me to put stuff up on craigslist and have them do things for them.

1-I hate craigslist because of this and the other thing is that that's how one job place had me find jobs.

2-This would be the 2nd Sunday in a row that I would be at their house, I don't want to go there...but it looks like I have to.

3-I have no car, I have to ride the bus like everyone else so the commute is longer.

4-Last year was the worst year ever and this year isn't doing any good because of my parents. With this part here, it seemed that what they wanted from me...they got from me!

5-My parents took a lot of my money from me and I'll get paid back when Cleveland wins a Championship.

It just seems that they can't live without me and I might as well move back in with them because that's what they want...so that's what they get!

Paisleegreen

Re: I'm considering moving back with my parents...

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Hi Mr. Cleveland--Are you employed now?

MrCleveland

Post by MrCleveland » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:12 pm

Paisleegreen wrote:Hi Mr. Cleveland--Are you employed now?
Yes I am...and I'm taking back for what I said before...It's just that my parents can be frustrating sometimes.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:54 pm

We understand. Paislee