Insane???

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
nerveball

Re: Insane???

Post by nerveball » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:04 pm

I think you are confusing me with the other person that posted earlier cause my parents are dead. I need to change me. Thats the answer that I keep getting. I know that I just don't know how or where to start. But I guess I'm on my own with that one. Thanks for listening.

SoWhatif

Post by SoWhatif » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:08 pm

From my last post,
Are you able to self sustain yourself without your parents? When you cut the apron string from them and only then will you get respect. If they are mature enough to understand it, otherwise you wil get spite. Other than that it is causeing them to be dependant and makeing you co-dependant. Neither is healthy for you or them.

I apologise Nerve everything else was for you, Your correct and thanks for correcting me. I wondered abit after I posted, I did not go back and verify the wonder. I did have you mixed up with another member that is currently suffering, anyway the helplessness the feeling which is the reults of how and what were usually thinking. it is the same. There is two sides to every coin the same applies to us. Alot of it is which side do we want out front. Then learn why the other side we think should be hidden.

May I ask what needs changed? Or what angers or the thoughts allways stirring in your mind?

Money, freedom, sex, cranky wife, exspensive habit, car broke, heating bill to high, not feeling well, no energy, dog crapped in the floor, new part just broke, must be something you can find that is irratating beside me, a flower pot cracked and leaked water on your pillow?

TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY. What 1 thing can you change today?

nerveball

Post by nerveball » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:54 pm

My thinking needs to change, which is what this program is all about. Changing surface stuff is apparently easy but getting to the core negative thinking is harder. I think I like myself a little better than before but apparently there is still a lot of hate in there that needs to come out. I think God is pushing me, only cause I asked for help. Its a rough road but I'm still on it so far, although it was touch and go there for a minute. I let people crap all over me cause I feel I deserve it even though I don't like it. But now those feelings are being challenged and I am all screwed up. I feel I am no good but then again I don't. What a nut case. Anyway I think God is trying to get me to trust in Him that He will see me through this. He's showing me that nobody else can. My faith is wavering but it is not completly gone yet. God help me is all I can say right now.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi Nerveball -- I think you are being too hard on yourself. Sometimes it isn't always our fault that things go wrong. There are people that prey on victims. Many people aren't as crazy as you might think you are. You were just victimized by greedy or non caring people that are only concerned about their own needs. Sometimes it is harmless or without malice and then other times it is intentional because they are not feeling good themselves or just insensitive to others. Think of something good about yourself and write it down. Then add on to it, we're here for you. Paislee
Last edited by Paisleegreen on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoWhatif

Post by SoWhatif » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:41 pm

Take Paislees advice and lighten up on yourself. To put it blunt, to hell with others for awile. Let us help with making it about you. You said yourself you asked God, he will open a door, you must then walk through it.
Use the pocket inspirational cards or write the thoughts down on a file card. To much thinking is bad for our minds.

You will be ok Nerve ;) and congrats on seeing the need and asking for help.

nerveball

Post by nerveball » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Thanks to both of you for your support. The first best thing I can do for me right now is to get some rest. I am totally exhausted and getting these little spurts of rest is just not cutting it. I don't know anything fun or nice to do for me cause I never even consider that. Maybe after rest I can think of something.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:24 pm

I think resting will really help out, sometimes we just need to take a break from life's busyness and rest. Take care...Paislee

sjhoiuy

Post by sjhoiuy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:06 am

Actually insanity cause man has no control own activity so that diseases too much terrific if we are not consider at proper time.
-----------
Dunwoody GA Chiropractor

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:24 pm

This last reply by a chiropractor? doesn't make sense to me...am I the only one? Just wondering? Paislee :mrgreen: