Lonely

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:29 pm

GOOD MORNING Wonderfulight:
This is ANGEL2.GOD bless you,you can do it!!!!!!!!Stay focused I know its lonely,I'm lonely too.Have two sons-24 and 22 who don't communicate with me in any way,the younger really hates me,I don't know why ,maybe he blames me for the divorce,who cares-it's not my fault anyways but he doesn't know that.Enough b@##$%^t.Lets stay positive.I read your profile,you are like my second ex-wife - she likes,loves,horses.She was a country girl from upstate NY,I love her.Got to go haven't finished session 2 CD yet goodbye.Praise the LORD.AMEN. :)

Mystikal1231

Post by Mystikal1231 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:35 am

Lori - yes it can be sooooo helpful just knowing you are not alone.... I know it helped me feel less "crazy" :)

Wonderfulight - you are so right, it's easier to work on being positive, when you know there is "hope" :) I'm glad you made it threw and are implimenting all you've learned!! Although there are "bad days" I'm sure they are less than before as now you have the skills to cope with them better :)

Angel - glad to hear you are coping so well lately. :) I agree this has been a god send.

Good luck to all in this journey!! although it can be hard at times, you are worth the fight!!
** How can you give love to others, or recieve love of others - if you can not 1st love yourself? **

ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:15 am

:p Good Morning Everybody:
To-Lori1080,Mystical1231,grc47,Wonderfulight,and the rest.<span class="ev_code_RED">GOD BLESS YOU ALL</span> I just finished session 2,it was AWESOME.Panic attacks.I have some of those sometimes,especially when I hear dogs bark.I can't control myself,feel a little bit of fear but mostly I fall into a fierce,furious RAGE.But yes I tend to run from my FEAR and that is not good.Like what they say-THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF.<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">BOOM.</span>Thank you for listening,bless you all.BYE.ANGEL2 :roll:

Lori1080

Post by Lori1080 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:08 am

Thanks guys!

Its getting there, but someone tell me to stop worrying about my Mom every two seconds...I keep thinking something bad is going to happen to her...she has some health issues, diabetes, had a heart attack last year while in rehab for knee replacment surgery..
Arthritus in both shoulders, she also needs a hobby, she doesn't drive anymore..hope she will because she says her body feels 85% better from this past years knee replacement surgery..
She drove last year..but the begging of this year she didn't and hasn't since ...oy! She is only 70 years old...she is still young!!!!
I live with both of my parents, my Dad does a lot for her...
My sister lives two minutes away from us, so she helps too..so do I of course...but still ahhhhhh

TELL ME TO CHILL!!!!!!!!!! lol

I guess I'm not used to change..

Its ok to worry, but for me its every two seconds :-(

Trying to be positive AHHHHHHHHH

Mystikal1231

Post by Mystikal1231 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:11 am

Lori... as you asked... STOP worrying so much about your mother. She will be ok. She has many people from the sounds of it, to help her out. as you said she is feeling 85% better from last year... so she is feeling better not worse - that's a good thing.

when you notice yourself having these thoughts, realize it and stop them. change from the worry thoughts to positive thoughts - or change the thought all together.... :)

it's hard but with practice you can get rid of those worry thoughts!!!!
** How can you give love to others, or recieve love of others - if you can not 1st love yourself? **

Mystikal1231

Post by Mystikal1231 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:13 am

and to Angel - good morning to you also.... well afternoon now :) Glad to hear you finished listening to session 2 :) maybe that will help you with your rage. It has helped with mine!! I get angry VERY easily also. I try to look at that as more of a panick attack also and use those skills :)

ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 am

:D Dear Lori1080,
For what is worth , here are my 2 cents of advice.My mom is 81,she keeps young even she HAD skin cancer-carcinoma-but was healed completely(by faith).She keeps on telling jokes about everybody and everything all the time.She is very upbeat and positive even though she had a VEEEEERY <span class="ev_code_RED">ROUGH</span> childhood.She had like a quasi-military upbringing-hungry all the time.The story is long.Coping is hard when youre sick.Prayer with Faith is all I can say.AMEN!ANGEL2,OVER. :p

ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:46 am

:D Wonderful Mystical1231:
Thanks for your encouragement,I need it ,all I can get.Looking forward to ,at my pace,DIVE into session 3.BYE,ANGEL2. :eek:

Lori1080

Post by Lori1080 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:42 am

Thats great Angel!
I wish my Mom was more postivite!! She used to be..but uggh.. :-(

Anxiety attack has started...
I just actually spoke with her and her sugar was 191 this morning…she went for blood work up too and she is going to her diabetic doctor next Tuesday…uggh

Her sugar has been going up and down up and down……as far as I know her diet is ok,…I think she needs to exercise more though…could it be stress too??

I CAN’T TAKE HAVING ANXIETY OVER HER EVERY TWO SECONDS, I ALWAYS THINK SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO HER !

I feel like I want to cry all of the time :-(

I'm sorry everyone...sometimes I think I'm biopolar too lol :mad: :-(

ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:01 am

:) Dear Lori1080:
You know a dirty little trick I use to stop worrying about my Mother's health?I think that anyways she might end up in the Lake of Fire when she dies so what could be possibly be worst than that?It makes me trivialize and minimize any difficulties she might be going through right now,besides I live in the present and here,because you know what?I could die tonight of a heart attack or stroke before her and then I worried in vain about tomorrow.In the vast majority of times I worried about things in the past THEY NEVER CAME TO HAPPEN Also in the vast majority of her illnesses I have prayed for her and the LORD has healed her.As a matter of fact I saved her from death in a hospital bed-had to go down on my knees right there besides her bed. :o