Lonely

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
Lori1080

Post by Lori1080 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:53 am

Hi GRC47,
Are the tapes working for you though?

Mystikal1231

Post by Mystikal1231 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:15 am

Lori - the tapes will work/help if you let them. I have strugged w/anxiety and depression as far back as I could remember. Although the past few years it seems to have gotten considerably worse. I have pushed almost all of my friends away. I worried all the time. I was guilt ridden. I have little to no self-esteem... I could go on and on....

I started working the program mid Aug. I am doing it at my own speed, am in session 7 right now, and I as well as family can see a difference already. although I still have a way to go.

It is a lot of work though, I have gone back and forth that maybe this isn't for me, maybe I can't do it etc... but when it comes down to it - If I REALLY want to change, I have to do the work!! So no matter how hard it seems, do the work, make the commitment & you can do it!!!
** How can you give love to others, or recieve love of others - if you can not 1st love yourself? **

Lori1080

Post by Lori1080 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:39 am

Oh no, Mystikal1231 I hope you get better, I know its hard but try to think positive...thats what I'm trying to do.
I hope things get better for you!

I have a feeling already that these tapes are going to work for me :-) I can feel it and you can too :-)

Mystikal1231

Post by Mystikal1231 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:33 am

Lori, it's ok :) I am getting better, although it is a slow process, I am on my way. Thinking positive is actually a big part of getting better!!

I was more just trying to let you know that there is hope!! This program will work, if you allow it to!!!

I think your feelings are right!!! This WILL work for you!! :)
** How can you give love to others, or recieve love of others - if you can not 1st love yourself? **

ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:50 am

:)Dear:Lori1080,Mystikal 1231, grc47 ,Misty Flatford,wonderfullight,SusantheChatterbox,and the rest:
OK,here is part of my story.I was born in Puerto Rico,USA. Was all purple because of lack of oxygen,maybe that's why I'm so crazy.Maybe brain damage,it does't matter now,does it?Well to make this introduction short in order not to bore you I am diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder I.I have coped very well lately-am like a butterfly out of a cocoon-.Don't ask me how-that's another story.I am going this afternoon,GOD willing, to delve into session 2.All I can say is that this course is AWESOME.AMEN.GOD BLESS.ANGEL2 :p

Lori1080

Post by Lori1080 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:47 am

Thanks guys!
I know it will work for all of you too,

I have to be honest, within a couple of hours talking to you guys on the forum, I SERIOUSLY feel better today/this afternoon then I have in weeks/months whatever you want to call it, because I know I'm not alone..
One word of advice can help..

But I'm going to start with this program regardless :)
Thanks Mystikal1231 I know it will work for me!
I'm glad its working for you as well :-)

Angel2, thats great!! Glad its working for you :-)

ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:55 am

:D Lori1080:
<span class="ev_code_RED">GOD BLESS FOREVER</span>
ANGEL2 ;)

Lori1080

Post by Lori1080 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:23 pm

God Bless you too!!! :)

Wonderfulight

Post by Wonderfulight » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi everybody...See, you are all already positive because you've decided to do this program! I finished the program in September, then I kind of went up and down, up and down, then I started really applying what I've learned and every day gets easier! Some days are rotten, but that's okay... 'cause tomorrow is a new day and a new start! You'all keep at it. You are all so encouraging.
"WORRY: Imagination in the wrong direction."

ANGEL2

Post by ANGEL2 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:29 pm

GOOD MORNING Wonderfulight:
This is ANGEL2.GOD bless you,you can do it!!!!!!!!Stay focused I know its lonely,I'm lonely too.Have two sons-24 and 22 who don't communicate with me in any way,the younger really hates me,I don't know why ,maybe he blames me for the divorce,who cares-it's not my fault anyways but he doesn't know that.Enough b@##$%^t.Lets stay positive.I read your profile,you are like my second ex-wife - she likes,loves,horses.She was a country girl from upstate NY,I love her.Got to go haven't finished session 2 CD yet goodbye.Praise the LORD.AMEN. :)