I'm having anger problems.

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
MrCleveland

Post by MrCleveland » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Some days, I would just burst out into anger. It may be a few minutes, but those few minutes of getting frustrated is enough to break things...maybe not anything useless, but something like people.

I don't know if I should go to anger management or find ways to be less angry when my brother is being sarcastic.

Help Me! :(

Brent K.

Post by Brent K. » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:14 am

I can relate, I used to have explosive anger and would throw, smash and destroy things without even thinking about it. I learned how to step back and think if it was really worth it before I react and now I don't carry anger with me anymore, it is just not worth it! I still have certain thoughts where I can see myself getting angry but I am able to just let it go, anger almost never solves anything!

Just stick to the program and you will overcome it, if you get over the anxiety that is causing the anger it will no longer be a issue.

Best of luck :)

MrCleveland

Re: I'm having anger problems.

Post by MrCleveland » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:35 pm

I have to bump this, because something here is eating me....

Last Wednesday, I went for a SSI/SSDI Check on how I would do things, and the doctor gave me a questionnaire. He asked if I could live by myself, I can in a way...but he kept repeating the question and through my anger...I said "YES"! He almost showed me to the door and I was almost about to slam it in front of his face. And that Doctor gave me a few numbers and he tells me that I have to tell him about my anger. Looks like I'll be going into Anger Management....

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:32 pm

That's too bad Mr Cleveland. How are your parents doing?

MrCleveland

Post by MrCleveland » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:37 am

Paisleegreen wrote:That's too bad Mr Cleveland. How are your parents doing?
They're doing okay, I think. I haven't been talking to them much since last year was the worst year in my life thus far.

And next month, I'm planning on getting a car. I'm a little nervous because I haven't drove by myself on the road that much and I was always with someone when I drove to longer distances. What should I do?

MrCleveland

Post by MrCleveland » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:06 am

^I take that back...my parents are flat broke, they didn't pay the House Mortgage and it seems that they may lose the house, my dad is working but it's not paying the bills, they're WAY behind on their bills, and if they do get foreclosed...I'll be yelling at God, going to a Fortune-Teller, and just condemn 2011 like I did 2010!

And still...my old man is STILL taking advantage of me, even though I don't live at home...I really hate my life and I can't be positive right now....

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Is you Dad taking advantage of you due to your computer skills?

MrCleveland

Post by MrCleveland » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Paisleegreen wrote:Is you Dad taking advantage of you due to your computer skills?
It seems that way...he says that I'm very useful, but sometimes I feel that's a nicer way for "Being Used"...

I dunno, I thought that this year would end all my troubles, but they're STILL here....

And I'm even thinking of moving back in because it seems that can't live without me.... :x

sjhoiuy

Post by sjhoiuy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:42 pm

Anger is a completely not well for human it can lead to problems problems at work in your personal relationships, and in the overall quality of your life.
------------------------
Dunwoody GA Chiropractor

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:14 am

How are you doing, Mr Cleveland?