Exercise and Depression

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:48 pm

I just found this in my email inbox. It's interesting and helpful.

http://www.webmd.com/depressio...a?ecd=wnl_emw_070710

(BTW: I can relate to the part when you're depressed you don't want to do squat. :roll:)

TEXAN2010

Post by TEXAN2010 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:46 pm

wow, a lot of info, thanks for postng it

Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Originally posted by TEXAN2010:
wow, a lot of info, thanks for postng it
My pleasure! And welcome to the forum. :)

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Thanks for the link!

Charlie Brown

Post by Charlie Brown » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:43 am

Originally posted by Paisleegreen:
Thanks for the link!
:) You're welcome!

*slimjim

Post by *slimjim » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:31 am

Greetings one and all. This is an update on my life thus far. Since graduating the the program program some years ago, I've gone through a Wellness Program of 10 weeks long. That's helped me realize how badly my diet was and helped me to fix it.One of the steps to fix was to stop drinking so many soda a day, like 5 to ten a day. Now I've lost 30 lbs. and I'm down from a 38 waist to 32.

As far as my Small Business is doing I've recently gone through a Business Planning Class which has allowed me to create a business plan on one of my idea's called WED-TOONS With these I can capture the images of any future newlywed couple in a fantasy SNAP-SHOT graphically and then once laminated it can then be placed on the summit of their wedding cake and exposed to their entourage at their reception party. So as far as those of you out there coming up with every excuse under the sun telling yourselves that this program won't change you for the better.

I say HA! This program has litterally given me back my life for the better or better yet it has given me a CHANCE FOR A BETTER LIFE! Oh, me and some friends of mine are hopefully going to set up a website to show off some more of my art like my incredible comic strip of MADAME X INCORPORATED]. So once this is completed I'll be sure to pass on the link to all of you.

So to conclude. Once more the the program has proformed miracles in my life and given the chance at living a decent and wholesome life and I believe it could do the same for all of you.
Oh, and this December 1st I'm turning 52 and I just LOVE MY LIFE AND WHERE IT'S GOING NOW!!!So just know that whatever your suffering with they're those of us whose gone through the program that had them too. Notice I said "HAD".
Thanx you The Mid-West Center SSSooooo much.

*slimjim

Post by *slimjim » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:47 am

Slimjim
http://madamexinc.smackjeeves....cs/1029786/mx-inc-1/ Hey everyone who knows that I'm a cartoonist. Here's my main character on her own website. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanx