My dog died

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
THH

Post by THH » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Mr. Cleveland,
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I had to put my dog asleep 4 years ago. He was my buddy. My heart still misses him. I take comfort that one day we will meet again!
In the mean time, I have another dog now, it was hard not having one and after 4 months of no dog we got a puppy. It was such a bittersweet feeling. You will never replace your old friend, and you don't want to but there is alot of nice dogs out there needing someone to love. Maybe when the time is right, you will make a new friend with one of the puppies or dogs out there. My heart goes out to you. :-)

FrvrNumb

Post by FrvrNumb » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:40 am

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am 39 yrs. old and never had a pet until a few yrs. ago. I have a springer spaniel named Lucy and she is the love of my life. They really are part of your family. Take care.

Molly77

Post by Molly77 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:51 am

I feel for you MrCleveland! We had to put our youngest dog down at 6 years of age this past September. I really feel for you. My heart goes out to you and your family whom loved your companion so. The dog in my profile photo is Raven...the little dog that we lost.
*dogs leave footprints on our hearts*