Back to myself again, Finally

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
James Deckard

Post by James Deckard » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:57 am

At the end of 2010 I started having major panic attacks. Then the anxiety kicked in and I though I was losing my mind. Dr. put me on Zoloft 50mg. As the year went on I started becoming depressed and did not want to go to work or get out of bed. I'm a police officer so I was so worried that I would have to give up my job. Then I explained to my Dr. one day exactly how I was feeling. He then wanted to try something, He told me to drop down to 25mg on my Zoloft and start taking a B Complex vitamin and work out a minimum of 5 days a week. I did this and now I feel like the old me again. This has been the longest year of my life. Goodbye 2010..... Just wanted everyone to know that there is hope and thank you Lucinda for believing when no one else did with your program. I love the relaxation CD. Thank you for helping me.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi James, thanks for sharing. I'm dropping down my Remeron to 17.5 mg and working on doing exercising and taking B vitamins. So its good to hear about your success. I've already weaned off of Xanax and Wellbutrin and Cymbalta, not all in at the same time. But I was exercising and working a program with my Psychologist that helped me out for quite some time.

James Deckard

Post by James Deckard » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi Paisleegreen, Thank you for posting. I know some days are harder than others but hang in there and you can get through it. Someday you will look back and laugh at the time you spent worrying over the small stuff. Remember, it's all small. Thank you again....We are not alone!