want to get pregnant

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
Mannieal

Post by Mannieal » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:51 am

Hi I am new here. I am wanting to have another baby, but am scared about the depression.
I am able to get up parent and go to work right now, though it is very difficult to get out of bed.
I have a strong feeling that I need to have another child, and I want it so bad.
When I have consulted professionals they make me feel like I can't handle it because of the depression and physical problems.
Has anyone ever come across a situation like this?
It's so discouraging to be limited because of this depression.
Any help will be appreciated,
Annie

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:49 am

Well actually me and my fiance want to hes wanted to for a while but like you Im scared but not the depression so much but my anxiety and nerves are bad my mom has always told me I dont need any kids though because of this, but I really want at least one. Soo my advise to you is maybe right now is not the best time but if it is something you really want try your hardest to overcome this when you are ready and only you will know when that time is dont let anyone tell you, you cant do something! God bless and I will keep you in prayers!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:16 am

May I offer a small piece of advice? Wait.
Children are little people. They watch you and learn from you, and what you feel, they learn from that, too.
If you can find a way out of your depression (this program is a great tool) that would be excellent.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:30 am

Hi,

I'm sorry but I have to agree with what pecos said. If you are not well yourself it's unlikely you will be able to be well to go through a pregnancy, be up to long hours caring for a baby and also not the best enviroment for children to be in. Work on getting yourself better and then when you are not suffering from depression and want to jump out of bed in the morning go ahead and have your baby. I'm not wanting to be negative but just looking at it from an outside point of view and I feel a realistic one.

No Offense Meant,

God Bless