Very Hopeless

Anyone suffering from depression may post their history, experience, comments and/or suggestions. Please refrain from indepth discussions about medicines or other therapies.
Taylor42

Very Hopeless

Post by Taylor42 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:02 pm

Hello again,

I don't know if anyone is on here anymore but I need some help and advice or just someone to talk to. I have been really struggling lately. My family and I have been looking for answers and anything that will help relieve my depression. I have had 22 different meds, 7 different psychiatrists, and 6 different therapists. I have tried so many things in the past 6 years. It has gotten so bad that my family and I reached out to a TMS treatment facility so now I am currently on my second week of treatment. I guess I won't feel any different until at least 3 weeks into it and I hope to God I get some relief. I have been so low lately I cry alllll the time and have panic attacks and have this dark terrified feeling all the time. The treatment is 7-8 weeks Monday through Friday and I guess it helps me to get up and out of the house. If this treatment doesn't work I don't know what else I am going to do. I am so afraid that this is the last resort. If anyone has any comments on TMS I would really appreciate it or just some helpful and hopeful advice.

On the other hand (more for ladies)...does any women get seriously depressed and suicidal on their period!!!! I swear I am going crazy when its that time of the month. Its really scary how I feel. I am in touch with an endocrinologist to see if I have an imbalance in my hormones. I really hope they find something because this cannot be normal!!!!! My eyes are so swollen from crying and I just want this feeling to go away. If anyone has any advice I would really really love to hear it.

I am just so tired and overwhelmed with everything I want to sleep forever or shut my brain off. I need some hope or someone to hear me and to know what I am going through. I hope I get some feedback.

Thank you for your time and I hope your day is better than mine.

Bryce_in_TX

Re: Very Hopeless

Post by Bryce_in_TX » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:31 am

Taylor, I'm sorry for how you are feeling.

It sounds as though you may have a type of illness that isn't typical panic/anxiety or major depression. I don't know. But having seen so many psychiatrists and tried so many different meds it doesn't sound like the average depression or average panic/anxiety.

Have you been hospitalized for your illness? I'm guessing you have.

Here to listen, if that's all I can offer.
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can."

Napoleon Hill

lockdo

Re: Very Hopeless

Post by lockdo » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:23 pm

I feel like that because it seems like nothing I do is right!! :oops: 😢