Negative Thought Notebook

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
Green Grove

Post by Green Grove » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:45 pm

I have a question :) Are we supposed to continue writing in our little negative thought notebook through the duration of the program, or can we put it away now? Thanks!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:02 pm

Welcome Green Grove, some people do continue to write the negatives in a seperate notebook while others incorporate them into a daily journal. The choice is really up to you but it's good to keep writing them down for awhile longer.

The more we see the negatives that come to mind the more we are able to change them into positive statements/thoughts. The main thing is to stay with the program, do every activity in each lesson and in the end you'll understand why the "negative notebook" was used. :)

CALLIE02

Post by CALLIE02 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:36 am

Thank you so much for your time in answering me :) I know you are right, it just seems like so much after awhile, but my main priority is to get better, so I will keep on going :)

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”