its hard

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
deeanita

Post by deeanita » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:25 am

Im still getting anxious feelings i know i just started the program but i dont like the feelings that i get :-(

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 am

okay here i go again deeanita. I wrote this and then I looked up and it dissagppeared. Go figure.
I just wanted to say to hang in there.
YOur not alone. At first I use to have two bad days and one good day. Well now the last couple of months I only get like two bad days during that time of the month. This month it is after. Infact today is not so good but I keep telling myself it will get better and better each month. It okay to feel this way till I get better or till the Lord teaches me what to do.
Dear Heavenly Father give Deeanita strenght and a peace that only you can give. Help all of us with this. Renew our body, mind and soul.
In Jesus name we pray

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:50 am

I know exactly how you feel. I'm on session 4, and i have more anxious days that not...but i realze that i am so much more informed, that no matter how bad the day i have the tools i need to feel better, and just knowing i'm on the road to recovery makes me have hope and faith. Just know that you can do this, we're all in this together, so hang in there...we're all here for you.

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”