My Excuses

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
cream cheese

Post by cream cheese » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Yikes....On session 4 I really related to it..Yes, ...but my mind was wandering....guess I have to practice on my focusing. If there is a subject that they are speaking of that is boring or unrelated to myself.(EGO EGO) I drift.
Creamcheese

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:22 pm

:) I can so relate, cream cheese, re the drifting. Though it was Session 2 where I got that with a vengeance, I think... Never could listen to that a second time.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey Gisette....I still do drift with the tapes.....guess its normal I dont worry about it though......My problems I am trying to handle is Moving and the death of my 20 year old cat Sexy in mid Feb. That really hurt. I dont know if you read my post about what happened but the vet was not nice at all, had a very upsetting ordeal. Right now, I am focusing on my childhood home which I have to disembark from very soon.House is owned by my brother and is gettig too old to repair. I have to move. My wish was to go to Vermont. I was searching up there for 7 years...its tough when you have cats. No one wants 4 cats. I had found a home but the landlord gave it to someone else. I wa s devastated. Then had a fight with my best friend, did talk for 2 months..spent the Holidays alone. Then my cat get very sick.I had too much on my plate. That was why I went onto the Stress Center again. I am doing MUCH better.
Well. I hope you are doing well too with the program. Have you grown tomatoes this year??? Mine are about 3 inches tall..from seed, some my own seed. Gardening is so fulfilling. creamcheese

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Sorry to hear about your cat, Cream Cheese. It's tough losing a best friend like that, and a home at the same time. Here's hoping you find a place better than ever, wider horizons.

Yes! I grow lots! :D My baby Early Girl tomatoes for outdoors don't even have true leaves yet, and I plan to plant the seeds for the rest of the outdoor toms this weekend. But I've got an indoor potted Jet Star with 3 tomatoes set so far, and counting! No end of plants here.

I should "should" less about all these gardening projects tho. :roll:

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”