On week 4

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
Debbie Ann

Post by Debbie Ann » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:08 am

I am feeling better having hard time with staying awake with my relaxation CD and i love to listen to it before i go to bed. Still having anxiety but i can handle things better. I feel like i need to get more organized with my session 4 and get all i can out of it to help me.
Debbie Ann

Deener

Post by Deener » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Congratulations Debbie Ann! Best of luck with the rest of the program. :)

susan gp

Post by susan gp » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:30 pm

you know I was wondering if anyone was having the same problem I am staying awake during the relaxation cd?? I also feel the same about not being organized going through the sessions but, I feel that's one of the character traits we have that goes along with anxiety?

Deener

Post by Deener » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:12 pm

I have finished the program over a year ago and through the whole thing I felt so unorganized and was worried that I wasn't doing everything just as the program suggested. I made myself very anxious over this. The best advice I can give is to do the program at your own pace and dont even try to be organized. Just listen to the the tapes and do the homework in the workbook. Don't even pressure yourself to do many of the extras at the end of the lesson unless you feel like you can handle it. Try one thing at a time so as not to overwhelm yourself. So what if you don't get it all the first time. The program is always there for you to go back to. Good luck and remember do not pressure yourselves. :)

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”