How did everyone feel by week 4?

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
webvidman

Re: I feel great

Post by webvidman » Tue May 17, 2011 4:22 pm

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know what depression, anxiety, and stress feels like. I was anxious, nervous, quiet, afraid, and in general had almost no self esteem or feeling of self worth. I purchased this program and started to feel better. After reaching level 3 about self talk, and the importance of that section, I thought, if it is that important maybe I should get more reference material and study that as well. I purchased a book online called "self coaching, the powerful program to beat anxiety and depression" by Joseph J Luciani, PHD. I have been on a high about life like I have never experienced in my entire life. I have more energy, excitement, my fear, anxiety and depression are nearly gone. He explains things in such an easy to understand and sensible method, that you just want to absorb everything. If you want some additional support that absolutely put me over the top, get this book. Suggestion would be to buy the electronic version for $10.00 because the hard copy is $99.00 I don't know how he did it, but take my word for it. It really helped me. As taught earlier, you have to be accepting of making change, accept the fact that you developed a bad habit. But habits can be changed, and he tells you how in such a simple and easy to understand method. I am still continuing the program. I feel this is a great program. But I do have a lot more happiness in my life after combining this book with the program. Best of luck to every one. :D :lol:

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”