Week 4 Check In

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
steven033

Week 4 Check In

Post by steven033 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:17 am

This is my week 4 check-in. I listened to the week 4 CD and read in the manual this week. I also did a little work in the daily thought journal and exercised several times this week. I have also lowered my sugar and caffeine intake daily. I have not been faithful in doing the relaxation CD daily, and I want to improve that this week. Also, I'll be visiting family on vacation from the 5th to the 21st, so that presents some challenges for the upcoming 2 weeks! I will try to be faithful to check in here though. Thanks for reading. :) Steven.

randy c.

Re: Week 4 Check In

Post by randy c. » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:38 am

Hi Steven I hope your visit went well,a good test of your new skills for sure. ;)

MinnChad

Post by MinnChad » Mon May 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Seems like not many people are using this board anymore, shame. I'm here, why don't all you browsers start posting! Anyway, I'm checking in week 4, so hi.

WebAdmin
Site Admin

Post by WebAdmin » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:43 am

Hi MinnChad,

Glad you're here and posting :)
We appreciate people like you who encourage others to engage and share.
I am trying to encourage people to connect in the chatroom in the evenings from 8-9 pm EDT.
Thanks again for your positive presence.
Coach Chris
coachchris@stresscenter.com

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”