I want help and i want to help anyone els

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
Samanthasicknes

I want help and i want to help anyone els

Post by Samanthasicknes » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:42 am

im on session #4 and im not sure how to do this ,i need to set new expectations and not should on my self but its hard i dont really know how to . i just dont know what is out of reach and my plans to get better its just tuff whare do i begin if any one is haveing trubbel i woud like to go through this with someone if anyone needs help as well . im really trying to use this online thing i hope other ppl will start to

super51

Re: I want help and i want to help anyone els

Post by super51 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:41 am

I desperately need help and support also. I have been dealing with anxiety and depression for quite sometime and would love to have someone to talk to. I am now taking care of my elderly parents and am divorced. It is a very lonely life and would really enjoy talking to someone with the same issues.

Super51

coachchris

Re: I want help and i want to help anyone els

Post by coachchris » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:31 am

Hi Super and Sam,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team at Stress. It's great to see you both reaching out. I hope you can join us on the free chat Sunday evenings at 9 p.m. EDT. This is a great place to meet people and connect. You can also fill out the assessment below and we can set up a free coaching call and get you feeling better faster.

We are here to help,
Coach Chris

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”