Another Baby Step

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
spazz375

Another Baby Step

Post by spazz375 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:43 pm

I know what the rest of you are feeling. I too am a little anxious, not sure why. I did take another small step last week though. I have a fear of being alone and have problems being in my home alone. I had a very busy week last week and had Friday off. My husband left the house that morning and I stayed in bed. This is something I haven't done in years. I actually slept too. I normally get up, shower and leave or at least be dressed and ready to go if I get anxious. I was so proud of myself. He had to come back in about an hour later and I was still in bed. I stayed in my PJ's for half the day. I have to admit that after I had been up for about 30 min. I called a neighbor - my safety knowing someone was around. But I was so proud that I had not gotten up and rushed around to be prepared if I had an attack. I am feeling a little anxious tonight for some reason, just thinking about the week ahead. Not sure why but I am going to do my best to stick to the lessons. I have not made the time to do them the way they should. The hours in the day just run out. But I am going to really make an extra effort this week to stick to it.

deb123

Re: Another Baby Step

Post by deb123 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:48 am

I kno wthis is old, but congratulations!
I hope you have had success with this program!

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”