feeling like session 4 is a step backward.

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
VJosaphat

feeling like session 4 is a step backward.

Post by VJosaphat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:37 pm

I was doing so well is session 3.feeling like I was getting a handle on the depression and anxiety
Doing session 4 I feel like its a step backward and its all
coming back. I an still doing all I learned
In the first sessions.

lesley123

Re: feeling like session 4 is a step backward.

Post by lesley123 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:37 am

im been starting to to let session 2 n 3 get to me with havin to constrate on negative even though replacing it with a positive im on 4 too now im struggling ...once again with negative n aniexty playing up more so now...

lesley123

Post by lesley123 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:39 am

and also big issue is for me too session 2 is having to try n face the fear since ive been trying n doing it some what its getting some what worse ..im scared !! but i will keep going with it ..hope it proves to be good !!

kkf316

Post by kkf316 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:21 pm

I feel this way to. I like the comment in the book at the end of session 3 that said "you may want to push pause, but don't." I totally wanted to. I think we all feel some progress in session 3 because of the nature of the material. But if that was all we needed, the program would have ended then. We still have 11 sessions, so stay encouraged.

kkf316

Post by kkf316 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:21 pm

I feel this way to. I like the comment in the book at the end of session 3 that said "you may want to push pause, but don't." I totally wanted to. I think we all feel some progress in session 3 because of the nature of the material. But if that was all we needed, the program would have ended then. We still have 11 sessions, so stay encouraged.

coachjanine

Post by coachjanine » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:53 am

Hi Everybody. Thanks for your posts. If you are feeling more fearful after working on sessions 3 and 4, it is because you are actually seeing what your fears are all about. Of course you this will create more fear. Try not to worry about the end result of this program. (How you will feel when you are finished). Just focus on one lesson a week, complete the workbook for each session (do the homework), and use the relaxation CD daily. Let us know if you need help.

Coach Janine

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”