Extra time on session 4

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
wilso3dm

Extra time on session 4

Post by wilso3dm » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:34 pm

About a week ago I started session 4. This is a really hard session for me. I "should" all over the place.I never realized how much of my thinking is "I should do this," or "they should be doing that." I scored a 51 on the attitude inventory. Felt ashamed.But I know I can change this behavior and live more positively and in the moment. I've been having more anxiety this week, and not sure if I'm taking the program too fast and need to go back to 3 or if I am scared because session 4 is where I need alot of work in. If you have any feed back I would appreciate it. Thank you!

VJosaphat

Re: Extra time on session 4

Post by VJosaphat » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:19 am

Would have been nice if somebody could have given some input as I am feeling the same way.

lisatipton

Re: Extra time on session 4

Post by lisatipton » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 pm

I feel the same way. This week has been rough. I scored a 60 on the attitude inventory. I have been extra stressed and I know it is because this session is hard. I have spent a lot of extra time on this session. I am trying to learn everything i can.

- Lisa

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”