Does Anyone post???

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
LyndaLu

Re: Does Anyone post???

Post by LyndaLu » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:03 pm

allenae9 wrote:I do and I am also on session 4. I usually just post and reply in the general comments because I find a lot of things to relate to in that section. And there are a few of us who do post who are currently in the program as newbs. I have found this as a great tool to get my thoughts out there even if no one responds. LyndaLu usually has my back and everyone else's. There is also a mini chat that a lot of people like to use for direct conversation.
Glad to hear from you !
I have never used the mini chat, but I have heard it is a great tool.
I don't have much "computer" smarts, but I know enough to get on here and write a thing or two.
Hope you are doing well on Session Four about Expectations. This Session really helped me out
because I had the most unrealistic expectations ever ! I have learned to change those expectations
to realistic, reasonable ones and it has really made a difference in my relationships with family members.
Stay Strong and God Bless,
Lynda Lu :D

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”