Does Anyone post???

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
katz

Does Anyone post???

Post by katz » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:09 pm

I cant believe it. I thought we were here to support each other! There must be some newbees out there. I just see old post from people that are long past this session by now or already done with the program. I have read someone else complain she wasn't getting any support in these post either. I am not feeling sorry for myself, but come on guy's! I am struggling. Do I have to check every three days to see if anyone ever replies?

VJosaphat

Re: Does Anyone post???

Post by VJosaphat » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:11 am

I also haven't received any support here at all. Even though in the tapes it says we are to check in here daily. I guess this is perfect for session 4 though...... I feel like singing the sing from an old Saturday Night Live. Lowered expectations. We get a lot of practice at that with this "SUPPORT" group.

BlueD

Re: Does Anyone post???

Post by BlueD » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:45 pm

You probably read my post about no support! I still check in everyday and I post a question every now and then but I don't post much bcus I never get an answer!! This is supposed to be a support group and no one ever says anything! I used to get on the chat all the time and I never got anyone on there either! I have been getting on Medhelp.com A lot of ppl post on there and answer your questions!!

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”