I CANT BELIEVE SOME OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
wintrbelle

Re: I CANT BELIEVE SOME OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by wintrbelle » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Hello! I am really confused about the support group too! I have gotten on here a few times over the last few months, but I can never figure out where to go or where people are that are at the same place as me. Someone responded to one of my posts that I should go to the session I'm on, but when I've looked at session 3 and 4, most posts are from a long time ago. I don't know what to do and I've literally spent probably 30 min now trying to figure out where to post. It makes me very anxious when I am supposed to be on here to get help :shock:

I know this post was from October or something, but I am hoping that those of you who were talking about this problem can help me figure out where to go??????

Thanks!

wintrbelle

Nel01073

Post by Nel01073 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 am

Hello wintrbelle. I think a lot of us were confused about where to post so they removed the monthly message boards. We were also getting a lot of spam. Now we just use the three that are up there. I just go to the session I need help with or where Im gonna answer to a post. A lot of these posts are from a long time ago because nobody really comes on here as often but theres a few that do. I hope this helps you.

wintrbelle

Post by wintrbelle » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Yes, it is helpful. I can't believe it used to be more confusing! I do remember that when I checked a couple months ago that there was a spot that welcomed new members, so I was confused when I couldn't find it again.

So then, you don't have one board where you usually post? If you go to the session you are on then are you going through it with the same group of people (your peer support group) or is that basically nonexistent? Have you found one place where other people participate the most? I am guessing not very many come on the boards because the set up is so anxiety causing!!

Thanks again!

Nel01073

Post by Nel01073 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Hi wintrbelle. Please dont stress yourself out. I think Im still a bit confused myself. I just post wherever I can. Maybe not as much as I wish I could but I try. Ive noticed most people post on the general comments section on the session theyre working on or some just answer to different posts. I dont know about the peer support group but I think its just the regulars you see on here more often.

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 pm

I agree with KAMO on his comment from October 4th, 2011.

L

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:41 pm

I have been frustrated also regarding where to post
and getting replies to posts. I just go all over the place to start
a new topic or to reply on an existing topic.
People are probably too busy to post anything or they are
working on the program and don't have time to post anything.
But people still need somewhere to share their experiences
with the program and I don't feel that they are getting
what they really need here all of the time. Lynda

Dixiesmom

Post by Dixiesmom » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 pm

I am a mom with 3 kids, two very little ones. I don't have a lot of time to try to figure the site out. I just go to the session I'm in (currently session 4) and some of the ones I've done before. Or, I go to the general session sites like parenting, depression, etc. I try to get on at least 3 times a week. I find myself reading what is posted, sometimes having time to answer and sometimes not - just depends on the kids and what I can do. I would love to be able to spend more time on here and post more often, it's just hard with little ones. I've also been on the mini-chat and while there aren't many people on, I've found it helpful when I've been on and someone else was on. When reading some of the posts, I've noticed that they are old, like this one, that's when I really am unsure as whether or not to reply. Maybe the replies will help others that look at the topic, so post on, even if it's old...

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:56 pm

I started to pull up "view your posts" and then I go from there
as far as writing or responding. I try to respond or write
on the posts that are the most current, maybe during the
past month, but I don't usually go back farther than a month.
Lynda

qutycute

Post by qutycute » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:13 am

Hi everyone. Hope you guys are still on here and don't loose hope! I have been listening to the cds more then ever. Life is still hard. I still have alot of anxiety and stress. But I'm not giving up!!! So whether you guys know how to use this website or not. Listen to your cds, and take care of your selves. N love you selves!!! We all have a reason. Of you guys can't find anyone on here. I would write messages on here and i would leave my email address and keep in contact with people from here. Keep your heads up! And try to stay in contact with each other! Find a way!!!!! Be persistent?!!!!!

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Tue May 22, 2012 11:26 pm

qutycute wrote:Hi everyone. Hope you guys are still on here and don't loose hope! I have been listening to the cds more then ever. Life is still hard. I still have alot of anxiety and stress. But I'm not giving up!!! So whether you guys know how to use this website or not. Listen to your cds, and take care of your selves. N love you selves!!! We all have a reason. Of you guys can't find anyone on here. I would write messages on here and i would leave my email address and keep in contact with people from here. Keep your heads up! And try to stay in contact with each other! Find a way!!!!! Be persistent?!!!!!
Glad to hear from you ! How are you doing ?

Lynda :)

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”