I CANT BELIEVE SOME OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
qutycute

I CANT BELIEVE SOME OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by qutycute » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:43 pm

this program is 2 help us all and b supportive 2 each other... and hardly any 1 comes on here. or view comments and dont reply......... whats up with that????? we r supposed 2 help each other. and b active in this site..... wheni i go on chat, most of the time i just leave the window open n do other things or im not infront of the computer. i just leave this window open tryin 2 get 2 talk 2 some1. i have 1 really great person that i chat with on my own email account, and we do the sessions 2gether. we go over them, say what helps me, or she says what helps her. we give each other advice. talk about or daily lives... its really nice!!! n i dont understand y others arent more involved.......????? dont u wanna get better?? i hope more people get involved and try... it helps others and urselves!!!!!!! and each little bit helps sooooo much!!!!!!! so people get involved... dont just view this comment and do nothin about it!!! because really, that means ur not helpin urself. u need 2 take the first step... GET INVOLVED!!! they have a song walk it out... we should say here.... TALK IT OUT!!!!! lol... :D

perspectivegirl

Re: I CANT BELIEVE SOME OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by perspectivegirl » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:33 am

Hey! I just started session 4 today and for the last week I've been thinking the same thing. There are a ton of post views but little to no replies! If anyone understands the anxiousness, even over the internet, it's all of us. Be here and supportive for everyone if you can. :]

TressB

Post by TressB » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:33 pm

I must agree. I wish there were more people to chat with more often. I understand that people have busy lives, but it would be great to meet more people who understand what I am going through.

KAMO

Post by KAMO » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi qutycute, I agree with you 100%. I have been seeing the same thing on this board, lots of views and no replys.

qutycute

Post by qutycute » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:07 pm

i am sooo happy u guys agree... well u know we could message each other on here, we could then also email each other n im each other... i live in vegas... so im on west coast time!!! but i would loooov e 2 get 2gether with more people. especially 1z that know what im goin through... i really hope 2 hear from u guys!!!!! let b supportive friends 2 each other so we could help fix each other n get our LIVES BACK!!!!!!!! if u guys are with me n agree, we'll c if i hear from u guys more often!!!! i hope so!!!! :D

KAMO

Post by KAMO » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:11 am

qutycute wrote:i am sooo happy u guys agree... well u know we could message each other on here, we could then also email each other n im each other... i live in vegas... so im on west coast time!!! but i would loooov e 2 get 2gether with more people. especially 1z that know what im goin through... i really hope 2 hear from u guys!!!!! let b supportive friends 2 each other so we could help fix each other n get our LIVES BACK!!!!!!!! if u guys are with me n agree, we'll c if i hear from u guys more often!!!! i hope so!!!! :D

I don't have a problem with sending emails to private email addresses, but isn't that like setting up a private chat room, which I am against on a board like this one. I think that may be one of the problems here and why we are seeing so few replies. If we email each other privately, no one on the boards is going to get the help we would be giving each other. Just a thought.

qutycute

Post by qutycute » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:21 pm

i have private chats n its great, because not all the time u find some1 on here. n alot of people dont reply or answer 2 begin with... or u only talk 2 them once, or maybe they post 1 reply n u never hear from them again.... this way u could build a relationship with a few people. n build on that... build supportive friends. not some1 thats just going 2 read your post 1 time, or u might chat with some1 in the mini chat. n then never hear from them again. n that sux!! but thats how this program is if u think about it... look how many millions of comments there r. u want 2 build a relationship have have others no who u r... like the show cheers... lol. :D a buddy that knows what your goin through! and u can still try n talk 2 others... but mayb get a few that r your regulars, that know what u r dealing with... not that u have 2 repeat yourself each time.. :)

bonita2243

Post by bonita2243 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:56 am

Yeah u right I felt the same way when I first started this program I go to chat noone comes on I put a post up and noone replies and I told my coach that I don't like coming to. This site because most of the people are so negative they don't talk back and that depresses me I tried giving my email to someone and my number I looked like a freak. And I wanna talk to people and share my email and since ur offering here's my email for who ever wants to listen to me vise versa ramonatrevino27agmail.com my phone number u can call or text 17732363314 my name is mona hope to here from u guys.
mona

perspectivegirl

Post by perspectivegirl » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Hey, I'm still here for everyone and just thought I'd say see you all in Session/Week 5! :] Hope to see some more of us posting on the boards. This was a good topic to address.. the page views and replies have an astounding difference! We're all having a hard but progressive time here, so help everyone and help yourself out! Talk to you guys tomorrow!

ladybug_101

Post by ladybug_101 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:10 pm

:D heyyy iam here as well i log in about every day but it seems no one has alot of issues with driving !!

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”