I CANT BELIEVE SOME OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
ladybug_101

Re: I CANT BELIEVE SOME OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ladybug_101 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:13 pm

:roll: i really hope there is more support going threw session 5 see all of you there tomorrow !

perspectivegirl

Post by perspectivegirl » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:12 am

I'm sure there a lot of people with issues about driving! Driving isn't my main anxiety issue, but I do sometimes get antsy when I'm on the road and start what-if thinking. "What if I start driving crazy?" "What if I purposely crash into a car?" "What if I swerve?" It's really scary thinking.

Clarysage

Post by Clarysage » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Tactics of the Control Freak---Shameful Communication.
The goal of this controlling behavior is most certainly to manipulate, but also to ally the anxiety of the control freak.
Last edited by Clarysage on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

carolyn59

Post by carolyn59 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Ladybug_101. Just wanted you to know that I too am having driving issues. I have not driven in almost 2 years and the thought just terrifies me. I am almost 60 years old with my own business and I have to rely on my husband to take me places. I worry that if something were to happen to him at home will I be brave enough to get him to the hospital? I would like to think I would but my fear is so strong I have may doubts. I have had panic attacks off and on since I was 12. They went away for several years but 2 years ago they came back hard and strong. I hope and pray this program will get me to where I can drive again.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 pm

I'm usually here as well, unless I'm getting stuff done, which is a good thing. The weather is turning cooler, so I won't be outside as much. If we aren't always here, it is only because we are posting in other areas. Or we are actually getting better so we are doing more things! :D

qutycute

Post by qutycute » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:22 pm

hi every1!!!! im soooo happy that you guys have replied and also having conversations among each other.. thats sooo awesome!!! well just incase im not on. i have left my email.. even if some people think thats weird. im trusting this site that we all need help!! and hopefully we could help 1 another!! its not like we all dont get any junk mail.. lol. and we could always block something if its bad... lol. but im hoping that we could get together more often!!! and help each other!!! thats would be great!!!!!!!! :D

mphd97

Post by mphd97 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Hi everyone!
I'm here too! I have started the program several times and always stopped when I started to feel better... bad idea! So, I'm back again and would love to talk to all of you! Ladybug, I too have issues with driving, although strangely this round of anxiety hasn't produced as many driving issues for me. I would be happy to talk about them with you though, either here on the board, or you can message me and we can e-mail!

PhyllisNeri

Post by PhyllisNeri » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Every once in a while I find someone to chat too...but not enough! I too dont understand why more people dont do the on line chat! Its a perfect distraction to prevent or end a panic attack or just talk to some one who understands!!! I end up watching the same "flics" over and over again in the welcome section viewing about other people who got better using the program.....I go on chat, and there never seems as if there is anyone there! I know this program is for me to help myself on my own and to learn and relearn the techniques.....but doesnt anyone want to commit to a chat and sit down a little while for a talk at a certain time? I cant afford to go to a therapist. But I come to this site and see literally thousands of posts and I comment on them and no one ever replies!!!! Isnt anyone seeing what I am writing, am I doing it wrong?

christieinez

Post by christieinez » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:17 pm

I agree! I need to start coming on here more and conversating but i don't really do it because no one else does. I'm starting week 4 and I am going to try and come on here everyday for at least a half an hour. I hope everyone is getting better! :D

Debbie Diestelkamp

Post by Debbie Diestelkamp » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:06 pm

I agree with you all completely - as you can read in my previous posts...

That said, I haven't been on here in some time and it will probably be some time again before I am back, because this web site is just SO BAD! I have to log-in and it kicks me off, and I have to log-in again, just to be kicked off again, and I have to log in again: it says I am not authorized to be here, so I have to log-in again... get the picture? :cry: The only thing that works well on this site is taking you back to the front "selling" page. Well, guess what? I bought the program already and now would like to be able to have the participation and help that was promised!

There should be a web administrator who keeps this site up and running properly! And no, it is not my computer at fault, as it is only on this site that this happens...

The last time I complained about this, my post suddenly was gone - just "lost" out in cyberspace. Think of how smoothly this site would run if the 'editor' took that time to fix the problems... I am not the only one who has complained about these web site issues, they just do not seem to stay on here very long...

We all are having to deal with really hard issues, but don't be so quick to assume that we are not trying to communicate with our peers - we have to be able to, to do so. :|

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”