I CANT BELIEVE SOME OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
chill1981

Re: I CANT BELIEVE SOME OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by chill1981 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:33 pm

I am in total agreeance! I posted some stuff last week and got 1 reply.. I feel so alone most days.. there's never anyone in the chat room! If you see this message, please message me. I would love to chat with someone on here for support. Getting no responses makes me feel like I'm crazy.. is there anyone out there who understands!!!???

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:39 pm

I did not post for two weeks because my mom was in the hospital and after
I returned I did not find much out there that was new. I guess I will just start
checking the website once every two weeks, or once a month.
Lynda

BlueD

Post by BlueD » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:33 am

This site is still like this, I have posted different things and sent private msgs and done the chat and nothing.... I have found one person that I talk to and msg on here but other than that no one ever replies! On one of my post it has over 500 ppl that have viewed it and I think 2 ppl replied!! I don't even know y I post things sometimes! :(

lockdo

Post by lockdo » Sat May 11, 2013 2:45 pm

I understand what you are saying!!! We are all trying our best. I do see a lot of posts : on here so try to accept the people that are here. Don't worry about those who are not. They may get more active later. :o
Last edited by lockdo on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

spazz375

Post by spazz375 » Wed May 15, 2013 10:13 pm

I am having a hard time finding the time to do everything in the program. Some days there just doesn't seem to be enough time.

cradyskc

Post by cradyskc » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:31 am

I have been using the chat as much as I can. I find it very helpful to know that there are many people just like me from all walks of life. My goal is to stay active and use the program. For that I am open to chat with anyone that can provide insight or support each other.

Ninjafrodo2

Post by Ninjafrodo2 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 am

Its nice to see someone create a thread that shakes things up a bit and is how they really feel at the same time it does seem really funny that you put that expectation for people to respond instead of view in the lesson where they talk about expecting less :P

It is what it is....What I've found to work the best is to create a group run through, invite people to join you through the program and keep it going through all the different weeks...you may still not get lots of people responding but you'll likely have a couple people following you to the end with many other people messaging here and there along the way...speaking of which if anybody does want, I did create a group run through and we are just starting lesson 3 today. Just look in the lesson 3 section, it's easy to find.

Mike

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”