beginning step 4-WOW!

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
pepsilover

beginning step 4-WOW!

Post by pepsilover » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:34 pm

step four is a doozzy! Where's our our proffessional guidance from out MID WEST support team. Lucinda's cd's say to check in with out peer support daily and the support team from StressCenter but I haven't heard from them yet. These steps are alot of work and time consuming. That causes me anxiety. Journal, then take notes, make lists, meditate 3 x's a day. I'm trying to stay possitive but I"M TIRED! Anyone else? And I don't know how to find my prior posts with feedback from peers. Any advise on that.
pepsilover

bob p

Re: beginning step 4-WOW!

Post by bob p » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:01 pm

i know exactly what you are saying. i am also not the most organized person either so it makes it ever more difficult. i am trying to organize a little better so it will help make it easier. try and do whatever your schedule will allow and cut yourself some slack. whatever you are doing is good enough. good luck

mmwillie928

Re: beginning step 4-WOW!

Post by mmwillie928 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 am

as far as trying to look at messages you have left and see if there are any replys...on the area on top that says "HOME STRESS etc", exactly two line down there is a bar that says"User Control Panel" and "View your posts". i believe the user control panel will show you if anyone sent you private emails and view your posts will show you your old posts and you can see if anyone replied

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”