HELP!!

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
william5million

HELP!!

Post by william5million » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Hi,
My big symptom is that spacey disoriented feeling. I absolutely hate it. I'm on session 4 and most my other symptoms are gone and i havent had a panic attack in a while, but that fuzzy spacey feeling is still there. Will it ever go away??? I feel that if that feeling just went away I would be ok, but it seems to be that persistant. Can anybody who has gotten better tell me that it will go away? Right now I don't see any hope of getting better because that feeling is always there.

William

twinny

Re: HELP!!

Post by twinny » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:43 am

william, its there because your letting it be....dont let it bother you and it will go away.....it still happens to me too, and I hate it .....but when you feel that just go on with what your doing and know that it wont hurt you and it will pass....I actually had that feeling this morning myself...i think because i had an argument last night with my daughter....so I got on here and your letter was the first I read....Gods way of letting us know we arent alone and thinks will get better if we keep reminding ourselves of that....keep on going with your tapes and keep the faith.....tammy

lcorum

Post by lcorum » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:10 pm

I think I've got this too but not sure. Mine feels like that with a quick jolt of dizzyness and the feeling of overwelming fear that I've got something wrong with my brain because it feels like pressure inside my head, then I get dizzy and finally the spacy feeling. I have too had these symtoms for the past two days. Its very scary. It almost had me convinced that I had a tumor of something. Wow this is crazy.

william5million

Post by william5million » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Thanks Tammy. It is just such a scary feeling that it's hard to ignore. It really feels like you are disconnected from the world. I will practice ignoring it.

Susan_G.

Post by Susan_G. » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:28 pm

I felt scared about the tension in my head and tightness in my chest today. I was on a trip with a class to the museum and was having high expectations about how to listen to the tour guide. When I did listen I felt connected with the group. My coworker said the tour guide was so involved in the stories she was telling us, like Tiffany the jeweler and his son, who didn't want to make jewelry, but stained glass and me, listening to every word. And I thought I wasn't a good listener.

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”