Day 1 of Session 4

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
Doodlebug082492

Day 1 of Session 4

Post by Doodlebug082492 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Hey guys.... This is day 1 for me.... Does anyone have any advice in order for me to stay determined and strong? My anxiety has gotten the best of me the past few months...

CarolM

Re: Day 1 of Session 4

Post by CarolM » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Just know that you are worth it. The biggest thing that is helping me stick it out "so far" is not trying to do the program perfectly. The other thing is trusting it. I tend to over think things and this time i'm going to play "stupid" and just do what the program says and see what happens.... The idea is to get as much out of it as you can, don't make it another thing in life to get anxious about.

Jackie Chambers

Re: Day 1 of Session 4

Post by Jackie Chambers » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

I'm doing the same thing. The writing is hard; but I'm trying to do everything by the book!!! I am feeling better and praying this is going to work. Everything in the program makes sense. I am hoping that I will soon stop "waiting for something to happen" and just go out, anywhere without thinking, like normal people do. Good Luck To Everyone Out There :)

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”