Please Help!

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
hopetj

Please Help!

Post by hopetj » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 am

I have been through the entire program but I can't seem to get past stage four. I really need some help. Here is why I can't get better and start living a life without failure. Why should I lower my expectations just to be able to live? I don't know how to get past this. Help!

Doodlebug082492

Re: Please Help!

Post by Doodlebug082492 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:36 pm

You shouldnt lower your expectations, just don't set them so high... That way if things don't work out, it doesn't phase you as much... Just realize that life gets pretty shitty sometimes, but you ARE strong enough to come out of them:)
~Doodle

Tifinage

Post by Tifinage » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Doodle,
I love your advice on lowering your expectations, and how you said that we are strong enough for whatever life throws at us, wonderful advice :)

thanks,
Tiffany

ariel2477

Post by ariel2477 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:52 am

I was on cd 3 for over a month i just moved to cd 4
go at your own pace as far as expectations do what you can and feel like you want to do with the lessons.
I put the cd in my car and listen to it many times before i go to the next one.
I seem to hear and listen to it much better when i am driving.
it takes time baby steps, and its a slow process but just keep taking those baby steps,
if you fall.. start again. keep moving forward

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”