can some one please help me?

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
livelife

can some one please help me?

Post by livelife » Wed May 04, 2011 10:42 pm

I seriously thought this program was helping me until i realized i am always "in a big hurry" any where and anytime i'm in PUBLIC!
wow like its an exaggeration and i cant seem to help myself from it. for example i went to Ross (a store) today and i was in the biggest hurry ever!
and there was no rush i didnt have anything else to do today but that!
has this ever happened to anyone?
and i just hope this program is helping me but i realize it only helps me to calm myself down when i'm alone and with no one else around i'm guessing thats a start right?
i hope so.
thanks all who reply and god Bless! <3

kty_rs

Re: can some one please help me?

Post by kty_rs » Wed May 18, 2011 4:35 am

Give yourself time you will make it through, just have faith in yourself and the program. YOU CAN DO IT:)

livelife

Post by livelife » Wed May 18, 2011 1:25 pm

kty_rs wrote:Give yourself time you will make it through, just have faith in yourself and the program. YOU CAN DO IT:)
thanks! <3

john carleton

Post by john carleton » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:24 pm

if you need someone 2 talk 2 u can call me i find that very helpfull 2 talk 2 people that r going threw the same problems.My name is john 510 260-1463

bunny rabbit

Post by bunny rabbit » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:42 pm

I have been a human doing instead of a human being, always rushing all the time. What for? Since I started the program and doing what it says to do I am a lot calmer. I've lowered my expectations of what I can accomplish in a day. Realizing that a lot of people are in this program following the schedule is helpful realizing I'm not alone. Also I've made the relaxation CD and other CD's a priority. I don't need people like I used to. Since my self-talk has changed to positive I like being with myself, even better than with others a lot of time. I find that I am usually the one helping others with their problems and few people can help me with mine. My husband has a totally opposite personality than I do. He is calm, laid-back and non-reactive. I'm gradually becoming more like him. I'm sure I'll live longer and enjoy life more because of it. Blessings from Bunny

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”