Body symptoms (pain fear of heart attack) make anyone anxiou

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
shtrap

Body symptoms (pain fear of heart attack) make anyone anxiou

Post by shtrap » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:05 am

Hi! Just wondering if any of you out there ever have this problem? I had cancer about 10 years ago and before that I feared a heart attack at the ripe ole age of 20. Yep 20! Ever since then my biggest fear is of having a heart attack or now my cancer is back or I might pass out etc. Every time I get a sensation or a pain in my chest I automatically freak out and panic. The steps for panic attack do not help bc my pain doesn't go away. What are some suggestions you might have to help with this problem. I am 31 now. I do have heart issues inappropriate tachycardia, mvp so I am always fearing that. Go figure, we worry about a problem before it exists and then boom you have that problem. thanks any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

sjhoiuy

Re: Body symptoms (pain fear of heart attack) make anyone an

Post by sjhoiuy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:46 am

Advanced Health & Spine Center located in the heart of lawrenceville, GA is the office of Dr. Teresa Jackson & Dr. James Roman. " The Most Featured Chiropractors in Gwinnett. The doctors have been featured in Gwinnett Daily Post, Gwinnett Magazine, and Inside Gwinnett Magazine. Chiropractor lawrenceville ga

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”