"stop being affected...

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
frankg

"stop being affected...

Post by frankg » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:19 am

...and become affective". another great session. i'm amazed at how right on lucinda has been throughout these talks. as i had said what she's saying is so true. good luck everyone.

TheTimeIsNow

Re: "stop being affected...

Post by TheTimeIsNow » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:23 pm

I agree. What she's saying is true. Sometimes it's hard to remember what to do when I have anxiety, but Lucinda has thought of everything, including the cards. The cards really help me when I'm out because they remind me of what to do if I'm having anxiety or negative thoughts or if my expectations are too high. I've never had progress like this with ANY other kind of treatment that I've tried. And I've tried a lot! It's still ups and downs. A wise man once told me that recovering from anxiety disorders is kind of like the stock market. It's up and down, but in the end you want the overall progress to be up.

westlynne56

Post by westlynne56 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 pm

I'm impressed, too. Even though I still have my moments, instead of being outright crazy panic filled moments, it's more like a restlessness now. Tonight when I was feeling that way I made myself sit on the couch and read the newspaper. Before I would have been pacing or cleaning. It was great.

Lucinda has thought of everything.

Keep moving forward. All the best.

Lynne

praying4sun

Post by praying4sun » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:43 am

amen! finally something that feels real is working. i am so happy for all of us, everytime i read anything i can relate, and you are right lucinda has an answer for it all, this program is amazing.

westlynne56

Post by westlynne56 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:10 pm

So good to hear you're still on the right track. Me too.

Take care

Lynne

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”