When the chat room re-open?

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
amberlee

When the chat room re-open?

Post by amberlee » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Administration,

I am a current sufferer of depression, GAD, and Pure ocd. I would like the support of my peers, infact I can't imagine where I would be today without their advice and encourgement. Please re-open the chat room soon.

Thanks,

Amber

Frances2

Re: When the chat room re-open?

Post by Frances2 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:51 pm

amberlee wrote:Administration,

I am a current sufferer of depression, GAD, and Pure ocd. I would like the support of my peers, infact I can't imagine where I would be today without their advice and encourgement. Please re-open the chat room soon.

Thanks,

Amber
I am on my fourthj session and I dont know where I would be to-day. I would probably be in the hospital. I have just gone through some anziety,I had to have Eye Surgery this week and I feared the hospital, but I kept saying to myself, Good Morning this is God, I am going to take all your problems to-day and I dont need your help. That got me through the day and i AM going to have my next eye Surgery on June l0th and I feel better about it knowing what it is all about and nothing to fear.

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”