Finishing Up Session 4

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
Dominick

Post by Dominick » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:20 am

I learned very valuable techniques. I made my should list and wow! I couldn't believe how many shoulds I never wanted. The remaining shoulds were goals that I want to accomplish such as losing weight. I have already changed my diet to greatly reduce the amount of red meat I eat. I cut out caffeine and sugar type beverages altogether and I'm already feeling better because of it. I also lowered my expectations such as not having to do everything at a specific point and time. It feels like an enormous amount of weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My anxiety is very low at this point and I haven't experienced a depressed episode in 3 weeks I've been doing this program for one month and what a wonderful difference it has made in my life.

steveracer

Post by steveracer » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:59 pm

its a very powerful program . and congrats to you

Bob-o Bingo

Post by Bob-o Bingo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Dominick,

Your comments are an inspiration to us all. I'm so happy for your great success!
Keep up the good work... and keep us posted!
God bless!

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”