Hey everyone! Just starting four.

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
stevecat

Post by stevecat » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:25 am

Hey! I just started four in the last couple days. I kind of got slacking through session three. It took over a week. I have been reading the cards and viewed the video tape. I am going to listen to the audio tonight. Well, I wish everyone else luck,
Katie

SeaRunner

Post by SeaRunner » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:30 am

I finished the program in sept. and I am doing really well. For me this proram made a world of difference. I still review tapes and if I feel myself slipping I will do the program again. But good-luck to you., stick with it. Hugs Nicki
"Common things occur commonly. Uncommon things don't. Therefore, when you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras." -- C.J. Peters

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:55 am

This is a wonderfull program. Today is my one year anniversary sence I started. I finished in June and have been reading manny books sence. Books like in the book club. I have found lots of used books for a good sale price. This program does work but I still have challenges all the time. Thanks to this program and books that my life is much better now.
I hope the best for all you new people.

Glass

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”