i felt good for 2 whole days!!

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
xladiix

Post by xladiix » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:26 am

i am so proud of myself..yesterday i woke up and got out of the house! i struggled at first, but then i realized i needed to allow myself a lil bit of anxiety that i felt because im always home..my anxiety was a level 2-3..i didnt let it get any futher. i felt real confident, happy, i felt on top of the world.without this program, i know i couldnt have done this because before this i didnt have the skills i now have..they really work. people please use them skills and use them often. i also bought some vitamin b complex because someone had told me that this also helps. i took one today and honestly i do feel really good. along with exercising and drinking plenty of water. i feel real energetic and really good. i love lucinda..shes a wonderful person..im grateful for everything in life. im happier than i have been for 3 years now. im grateful to also have friends like u that we can sit on here and help eachother and relate to eachother in so many ways..

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:49 am

Congrats on feeling good! Keep up the good work, pinkee

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 am

Good for you! Doesn't it feel great to have a good day? I pray this continues for you.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:20 pm

thanx for all your support!! good luck to everyone on here also!! you all are amazing and wonderful people..thank you!!

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”