Lowered Expectations ROCK!!!

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
LisaLisa

Post by LisaLisa » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:53 pm

Hi everyone - Session 4 has been great.:) I have lowered my expectations for myself and my family and friends and it has made life so much easier. The combination of writing a positive response to my negative thoughts from Session 3, and lowering my expectations have just been freeing. This program is truly giving me my life back.

Enjoy Your Day!!!

LisaLisa :D

TracyH

Post by TracyH » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:51 am

AWESOME!!! What an inspiring post...thanks for sharing! I've not kept up with the program due to summer schedules but what I've gained thus far, I've seen some improvement! I "previewed" the Expectation section and have also seen that this is an area for me to work hard at...I've lightened up on the expectation I'd held for myself and feel much better for it. I also struggle with expecting negative outcomes to circumstances...without any real justification...working on that too! :p
Each step of each day, striving for improvement!
Best wishes to all...have a super summer weekend!

Bob-o Bingo

Post by Bob-o Bingo » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:06 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LisaLisa:
Hi everyone - Session 4 has been great.:) I have lowered my expectations for myself and my family and friends and it has made life so much easier. The combination of writing a positive response to my negative thoughts from Session 3, and lowering my expectations have just been freeing. This program is truly giving me my life back.

Thanks, Lisa2

You've given me great hope! God bless, and continued success!

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”