Starting back up on Lesson 4

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
StoneField

Post by StoneField » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:53 pm

Started the program last year but never seem to find the time to do it. Think time management should be one of the first lessons. Anywho... going to try again. Think the hardest part is the workbook. Any advice on completing the workbook. Little help here on staying with the program.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:10 am

I restarted the program a few weeks ago. I didn't get the benefit the first time. I just skipped around and didn't do much in the workbook. I found the workbook to be very good as it contains much not in the tapes. I believe a week is needed for each tape sometimes more. I took 2 weeks on positive thinking. That one is ongoing.I also like the book from panic to power. I am doing well. Good Luck, Natalie

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Hi, This is my second time trying to go through the program. I tried about 5 years ago, but around Lesson 5 things got too crazy in life (we adopted a baby girl), and I just quit.

This time I am using the help of a personal coach, and I really don't think I would be able to do this without her. Not only does she hold me accountable to have the Lessons done on a weekly basis, but she is able to help me see things that I missed in the Lessons. I know it's kind of costly, but I am doing a payment plan, and it helps so much.

I also think that this forum can be a great way to help each other get through the program. When I did this 5 years ago, I don't think there was a forum like this. So we can always motivate each other and cheer each other on!

Hang in there, and congratulations on trying again -- this time we'll make it, and I believe more and more that the program will bring much healing to all of us.

Take care, Maureen

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”