Valentine's Day

Do you have such high expectations of yourself and others that you’re constantly disappointed? Learn how to have realistic, reasonable expectations and be happier than you’ve ever been before.
dawfai

Post by dawfai » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:00 pm

I have big plans for my family/fiance. I wanna take my kid's to like chucke e cheese or somrthing like that. I want to take my fiance to the movies out to dinner and bowling. I am excited. They have really been working for me and helping me.My fiancce has been wanting to do these things with me for years now and the agerphobia and panic have held me back, but i will not let it anymore and haven't been. Is there anything anybody else wants to do with their family? I figured maybe we can help eachother prepare for a day to take our family out and show how much we appreciate them and grateful we are that they are sticking by us.

bevhembree

Post by bevhembree » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:46 pm

I think it's so sweet what you're planning for your family on Valentine's Day. Good for you!

We live out in the country. My husband drives 45 minutes from town and has to get up at 4 am plus we have a 15 month old, so going out isn't an option for us. Maybe I can cook him a nice dinner and maybe even have a glass of wine. Any good ideas? I get nervous trying to get a big meal together, but could start early in the day and PRAY it turns out.
Beverly
"Here and happy because of my three little angels- Marie, Chad and Cady."

jencole

Post by jencole » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:08 am

OR...have the glass of wine and pick up to-go food!! (teehee)

Dodger

Post by Dodger » Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:28 am

Thats a good idea....something brought in....its your Valentines as well right?

I hope you all enjoy your sweet day!

Dodger

Return to “Session 4 - Expectations: How to Expect Less and Get More”