One step forward and maybe one step back!

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:31 am

Robin,

Sounds like we are in the same boat. Amazing how a silly thing like a cold can throw us for a loop. Why its because we are such special sensitive personalities - TEE HEE!! Kind of like the fairly tale - The Princess and the Pea ;)

Seriously though we are strong women - getting stronger everyday and we can do this!!!

Thanks for the encouragement - hope you feel better soon too!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:57 am

Boone - I experienced the worst anxiety attack ever last February. I was also suffering from a sinus infection. I've done great on the program and haven't looked back. That is until I got my first respiratory infection this year. I went to the doctor on Monday and he prescribed an antibiotic. Feeling poorly brought those anxious feelings around again. It wasn't bad, but it was just under the surface reminding me I still had to deal with it. Very irritating! Anyway, I hope you feel better. I'm starting to feel better now!

Believer08

Post by Believer08 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:17 am

Thanks Lisa - I like knowing that others had their anxiety stir when they got a "bug" - makes me feel its normal during this recovery process.

I feel so much better now - am looking forward to getting back on track.

Everyone have a great weekend!!!!!! Life is So Very GOOD!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:49 pm

Boone

I totally relate. Completely! It is easy to make those step backwards, but you gotta get back up and keep trying! Yesterday you wrote on a post I made about having a panic attack and feeling discouraged - well your advice got me through a VERY bad day and I think you are a lot smarter and more capable than you know! Thanks for what you said to me yesterday, I really appreciate it.

Kari

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”