Thought i'd share these positive thoughts...

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
Doyle

Post by Doyle » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:00 am

Hey everyone on lesson 3 :) ,

I thought that i would share these positive thoughts i have found on the net for those of you that may be having problems trying to come up with some of your own. I know this is a pretty tough lesson, so maybe these can be helpful.

I am positive, confident, and radiate good things.

I am always open to river of life, which is always changing.

I take full responsibility for everything about myself, even the thoughts I think.

I am always staying in the present; the past is gone and the future is still to come. The present is with me.

I have boundless energy, enthusiasm, and vitality.

I attract prosperity by associating with positive and prosperous people.

I have good and nurturing relationships with everyone I meet.

I always learn new skills easily.

I spread positive and loving golden light to everyone I meet.

I enjoy calling on people -- and people enjoy my calling on them.

The more quality calls I make -- the more income I earn.

I am totally relaxed and confident. When I am relaxed I achieve more.

I realize that time is my most valuable resource, so I carefully use it on result-producing activities.

I am a professional, respected person, fully capable of earning a professional, respectable income.

I attract success into my life. I deserve everything that success brings.

I really am very special. I like who I am and I feel good about myself.

I find value in my life and in all things in it.

I was designed and created, in body and mind, to achieve.

I can make the difference.

I am a person of quality and strength. My success is the result of who I am and how I think.

I always look for ways I can get something done instead of finding reasons why I cannot.

I always listen to clients and work to understand their needs.

I enjoy showing others the best of themselves. I always accept them at their best.

I have strength, absolute determination, and limitless endurance in the pursuit of my goals.

Every day in every way, I feel better and better.

I am calm and confident. I have the quiet self-assurance of winning in my life.

I have inner peace. I am living my life in a positive and worthwhile way.

I have purpose and value in my life. I love who I am and I enjoy being me.

I love and accept myself completely as I am.

I am in control of my emotions. I never get needlessly upset or overreact to any situation at any time

I really am very special. I like who I am and I feel good about myself.

I am intelligent. My mind is quick, alert, clever, and fun.

I think good thoughts, and my mind makes things work right for me.

I am able to see a precise picture of exactly what my goals are in everything I do -- and what I must do to achieve each of them.

Because winning takes energy, good health, and a strong, positive attitude, I make sure that I keep myself fit -- both mentally and physically.

I learn from everything I do and everyone I meet

My mind is clear and alert. It is capable of meeting any challenge I place before it.

I have excellent powers of concentration. I attune all my senses to the subject at hand, and
I am able to focus my attention more and more easily each day.

I am creative. I like to find new and interesting ways to think and do things in my life.

Every day, something new and interesting happens in my life.

I am happy because I am living my life in worthwhile ways.

I like myself and I like my goals. I am moving forward in my life.

Good Luck to everyone on lesson 3. I hope these were helpful :) . Take care!

Doyle

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 28, 2002 12:43 pm

Doyle
Excellent positive thoughts

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 am

these are great, obviously, and thanks for posting them. i'll print them and put them on my fridge door. my problem is now, that i've started cd #3, is the difficult time i have believing what i'm saying to myself--believing the positive thoughts i'm saying. they' seem to be just words; they don't sink in! it's so difficult to experience them, to actually feel them as "truth." i've been practicing, but i must admit, not that much. i've been depressed for a long time--since i was a teen. it all started with anxiety, a generalized sort of anxiety; then in college i had these panic attacks that made me want to flee from my classes, in the middle of exams...horrible feeling. for a while i was afraid to get out of my apt, for fear that i would get so dizzy and out of it, that i'd faint on street, and nobody would find me. so, i had to have my mother and sister accompany me wherever i went. i finally got diagnosed with anxiety and major depression and currently i'm on medications for both. however, the "black dog" is still hounding me, ang the anxiety is still there every morning, especially in the morning. then of course, i get super stressed when i have to present something at work...hands gets sweaty; heart beats faster... and of course, the easiest thing is to reach for another klonopin... i'd rather feel nothing than these debilitating, life-destroying feelings. it seems that the feelings overpower my thoughts, my rational mind. i don't know how to come out of the dark hole....

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:22 pm

These are excellent! Thank you so much for posting them!

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”