Anyone here?

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
jenannlynn

Anyone here?

Post by jenannlynn » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 pm

Ok, the CDs keep telling me to come here, but I have posted 4 times with no replies, so it feels pointless. They were looked at, but my questions were not answered. Typing is not easy for me (I type w/one finger), so it'd be nice to know if this is worth my time...is it? Is anyone here?

randy c.

Re: Anyone here?

Post by randy c. » Mon May 21, 2018 4:00 pm

jenannlynn, I know its frustrating not getting a response,but it always helped me just to type it out.Like you Im a hunt and peck operator and the more I did that the less I thought about my anxiety! Stick with the program it sure worked for me..

Truthworldwide

Post by Truthworldwide » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:15 pm

jenannlynn wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 pm
Ok, the CDs keep telling me to come here, but I have posted 4 times with no replies, so it feels pointless. They were looked at, but my questions were not answered. Typing is not easy for me (I type w/one finger), so it'd be nice to know if this is worth my time...is it? Is anyone here?
I'm here. How're you doing today? :D
-Tom

Activate interlock.
Dynotherms connected, infracells up, megathrusters are go!

Form feet and legs.
Form arms and torso, and

I'll form - the head.

Kucek

Post by Kucek » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:11 am

Hi..I'm here. Or should I say I'm back. I did the program back in 2004. And it helped.I had a very bad relapse last year and I am hoping I can get better again. I am older now with some health problems. We are having a very bad lightning storm where I live right now! And my power is going in and out. I will post back.....I have been very isolated for far too long and I would like too talk to people. Recovery is taking longer. I see people are starting too post again that is good. I will write back soon.

sldonn

Post by sldonn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:27 pm

I'm here..I check on here too and no one seems to ever be chatting . I'm still working on the program, I keep having to go back and redo. I still haven't gotten through it all yet

Kelseystar

Post by Kelseystar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:48 pm

I was feeling the same way with not getting a lot of replies. I think it’s important to all stick together as we go through the program! This way we don’t feel alone.

Kucek

Post by Kucek » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:16 am

Hi Kellystar,

I agree its always good too have support going thru this.. My First "meltdown" was ln 2004...real bad bedridden for months. The second was about six years later, this one was not as bad as first, less time and less severe. This time is brutal! Its been over a year. But now its just not panic,anxiety, depression and agoraphobia (as if those were not enough to take) I am in daily pain from a hard bad fall I took in our garage, I now walk with a walker, I have only left my home a few times in a year, deep depression and Im in dire need of medical help, but cannot leave my house. My health anxiety is thru the roof, I'm older now and I guess its harder too endure. I pray for us all.

Truthworldwide

Post by Truthworldwide » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:58 am

Well, let all of us help you. And each other. The more I learn about each other and their battles, the more I can help. ;)
-Tom

Activate interlock.
Dynotherms connected, infracells up, megathrusters are go!

Form feet and legs.
Form arms and torso, and

I'll form - the head.

Kelseystar

Post by Kelseystar » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:48 am

I’m sorry to hear about your back pain from your fall and your depression. It doesn’t make it easy when you have injuries. Keep thinking positive, push yourself to do things you normally wouldn’t do, and find things that make you happy! We are all hear for you! Feel free to private message me if you need anything or to let me know how your program is going! I love the idea of checking in with people so we can all be here for each other! I’ll be praying for you!

Kucek

Post by Kucek » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:33 pm

Thank you for your replies! I am sorry Kelseystar...I did not mean to misspell your name. This is my third time thru the program. I figured out why I am having so much trouble NOT recovering. First the chronic pain...its everyday like a heavy boulder attached to me. I can barely walk. Second I am 15 years older than I was and have to get that thought of "your too old to get better your probably going to die soon anyway" I know even as I say it how destructive and bad a thought it truly is.

Also my husband, is NOT being supportive. The first and second time he was confused and worried...but still loving and warm. Now he is so very disgusted with me, and makes no attempt too hide it, and it hurts so very very bad, like a knive in my back, I cry every single day...unfortunately the panic and agoraphobia haveled to severe depression and health anxiety. I cannot take the antidepressants so I try to survive with low-dose klonopin, and prayer. Im very isolated and afraid. Most of my friends and family have distanced themselves, walked away, never phone or come over...muy own sister...whom I have always had a good relationship with called me a "physical and emotional cripple" and said " call me when your better" that and my husbands verbal abuse are really knocking me down. I sleep 12-14 hours a day just so I do not have too face what my life has become. The only reason I am trying too live is fir my son whom I love very very much. He is what keeps me alive. He needs me I know.

Im sorry if I rambled on...opened up too much. I keep it bottled up. The negativity has reamed me....especially from my husband...the ONE person I thought would NEVER turn on me. I pray everyday and night....for if not complete healing and recover...maybe perhaps just too feel a little better..too function and survive...I know you dint "bargain or "barter" with GOD through, guess I am desperate just to minimize the symptoms and pain..a little. And missing my teeth traumatized me. Thank you for listening, thank you for any replies and your prayers. God bless you, thank you, Kucek.

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”