Starting Over in Program

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
thomas54

Starting Over in Program

Post by thomas54 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:11 pm

I purchased the program in 2008 and went through it. I never really got over the anxious-panicky feelings and thought I need to try again. I am not really sure I understood the program before and picking up more info the 2nd time around. I am on CD 3 and ready to move on to # 4 tomorrow. I am working hard on the program, but it is hard with the negative talk. I did not realize how negative I am.

randy c.

Re: Starting Over in Program

Post by randy c. » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:15 pm

Hey Thomas. Iwent through the program back in 08 too. I come back from time to time to get some positive reinforcement. I think this program is awesome for people like us. Maybe you and the new members could designate a time and get together in the chatroom. I know (at least for me) it helps to live-chat with people who understand what your going through. Good luck with the program and remember "its just anxiety". ;)

thomas54

Post by thomas54 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:20 pm

Randy, Thanks for the post and the good advice. I have seen a few if your older posts on here and you are spot on with the suggestions. I have never been in the chat room before but should give it a try. There do not appear to be too many people posting.

I assume you had recovered from the program? Excellent!!

steven033

Post by steven033 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Hey Thomas, I just saw this post here. I'm glad that you're starting the program over again. I just finished week 2 and started Session 3 today. How did your progress with Session 4 go? I'm going to try and start doing the "self-talk" journal tonight as well. Hope all is well for you! I'll look for more of your posts.

Steven

thomas54

Post by thomas54 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:57 am

Steven,
Glad to see you on here and your posts. I just started session 7. I am still working on # 3 as I am a negative thinker. I knew I was a negative thinker but not as bad as I am finding out. I would actually have negative thoughts pop into my head out of nowhere and were abut things in the past. I am still working on this and carrying around my notebook; this will take some time for me.

How are you on session 3?

steven033

Post by steven033 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Hey Thomas, I'm sorry for the LATE reply. I hope you're doing well over there. I've been challenged to keep up with the program. I did finish session 3 last week and have done some on session 4 this week. I hope you're doing well there! I hope to have a better report next week. Thanks for your patience. Have a great weekend!

Steven

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”