Week 3

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
kimbo242

Week 3

Post by kimbo242 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:13 pm

Hello All -

Did Session 3 this week. Went very good.

Started a new job - a job that I was born to be. :) Helping my old job transition a new person.

Exercised everyday, felt great, sleep less and have more energy. Did the exercises in the workbook - the negative/positive lists and so forth.

Lots of bumps in the road to conquer but they don't scare me anymore. Pretty much I have to restrain myself from overdoing it - day by day, hour by hour and sometimes - second by second.

Love the relaxation Cd still - it is very cool. Whenever, something bad happens or I am in a stressful situation, I automatically start breathing and doing the calming activities without even thinking about it - how bizarre is that?

Continuing to say "no" to unreasonable requests. Feeling more comfortable in my skin. I am caring less and less what people think about me. How freeing is that - extraordinarily freeing to say the least.

Leo

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”