Welcome to week 3

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
missyrachy

Welcome to week 3

Post by missyrachy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:58 am

Ahhh my fav week. Though I don't feel like I have time for that little notepad. The first time I went though the program this program was my life. This time its kind of the back burner. I want to say that I really feel like night and day minus coffee. I had some weird effects I noticed from the change. No more red eyes, how an acne outbreak after I stopped, and lots of weird dreams. My brain is saying thank you! But my mouth is saying where is the coffee? lol

Positive to a negative a week. This is such a challenge. I find that I am constantly focused on me and how I feel and how I feel badly! And how I will change it or not change it and how I can't socialize. How I feel awkward. Rehashing conversations had and potential conversations! Wow such a waste of time. I will take a breath and write out my thoughts. ;)

Here is to week 3....

Midwestwmn

Re: Welcome to week 3

Post by Midwestwmn » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Just a suggestion Missy - it sounds like you are not staying busy. Organize your home, read a book, exercise, sing some songs, work on some crafts -- anything to take your mind off of obsessing.

missyrachy

Post by missyrachy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:23 am

losing my gusto and feeling depressed. still caffeine free but blah.

brklyngrl06

Post by brklyngrl06 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:18 pm

Hi, I'm new to the boards here. I have been stuck on lesson 3 for about 2 weeks. I get caught up in kids, work, etc. I really need motivation to continue.

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”