Just a thought.

Learn how to comfort yourself, encourage yourself, and like yourself. This session is chock-full of POWERFUL tools for taking charge and changing your life for the better.
curtis123

Just a thought.

Post by curtis123 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am

Hey All. I'm Just wondering if anyone uses this site anymore?? I'm currently on session 3 and I am doing pretty good but one thing the CDs say to do is log on to your peer support group every day.. When I look at session 3 the last post was sometime back in early july, and were nearly at the tail end of aug. It's kinda hard to check in with your group daily, and go through the program with people that are at the same level as you when no one is ever on or posts there situations.. Other than this problem I do find that session 3 so far is where it all stems from. I do believe that if you can learn to talk to yourself in a different way that it will eventually change the way you feel. I'm having a hard time moving forward into session 4 because I really want to drill session 3 into my head before I move on. If anyone wants to chat I think I'm a good motivater for people who want to listen...I'm really going to push myself to finish this program and I may need some motivation myself...This is the third time I've attempted this program it seems like every time I start I feel better after a few weeks so I think I'm good than i quite. This time I have promised myself to go right through to week 15.

merta

Re: Just a thought.

Post by merta » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Curtis I have the same feelings and thought as u. I am starting over myself. I got to session 6 and I found with Therapy and my Therapist, Groups etc. That people who have this problem are very Negative and learning to Self Talk can and is difficult at times But, like my supporters say DO NOT GIVE UP!!! U can email me at send3452002@yahoo.com

curtis123

Re: Just a thought.

Post by curtis123 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Hey Merta.. Thanks for the reply. Im on the chat room most mornings around 8 MST. If you ever need a friend or someone to rock throught this with let me know. I have your e-mail adress and see that you are on in the mornings as well so I hope to chat with you soon. I have your e mail thanks again for ythe reply.. It seems to me that there isn't a whole lot of people on this chat site.
Curt

Return to “Session 3 - Self Talk: The Key to Healthy Self Esteem”